Re: DAK hurt AGAIN!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 21:00:53 EST

Actually, somebody threw a rock at it from the street.. I know it's
probably some high school kid. I swear to God, I hate these little punks,
that drive around in their rice burners.. People have no respect for one
another's property anymore.. I'll tell you what, if punk ass kid tried to
steal a pumpkin from my yard, I'd shoot him in the foot... just to teach
him a lesson. Now, not all kids are like this. I'm 17, but I guess I am
unfortunately an exception to the tradition.

william