Re: re:Subject: New truck for me Attn. Scott

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 04:52:59 EST

no, I don't think it will get that bad but I do like this truck. The fact
is though with running the shelby week in and week out, something is gonna
break sometime and leave me sitting at the track. If I can find a trailer
now, I can solve that problem and have the best of both worlds

hey ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto