Re: Anybody running 97 4x4 MP Computer

From: Kurt E. Swanson (keswanson@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 17:55:49 EST

You may be right Russ! I know I waited almost a year. (According to my sources
there were only eight of these released nationwide in 1998/1999. In 2000 a
bunch more were reportedly released. I don't know how accurate my info is!
Anyway, I didn't think I would get one. And with my impatience hence the
advanced timing chain!

Jay, I don't think they will ever make one for the 5-speed! Sorry man, you're
not the only one on the list that has wanted one of these!