Re: Re: Oil Change

From: Robert C Pruyne Jr. (rpruyne@rnetworx.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 16:10:46 EST

Not tons of snow, Western Massachusetts. And god I won't put many on over
3000, I only get 10000-15000/yr. I was just kinda wondering if the idea that
synthetic might be better for this longer application with the colder temps
or if I should just not worry about it too much and stay with conventional.
Thanks

Bubba