Re: Re: Re: Oil Change

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 16:41:54 EST

You can run synthetic to 7000 miles without a problem, and even then
viscosity is not going to breakdown that much with synthetic oil. I would
stay with the recommended weight which I think is 5W-30 since synthetic does
thicken up much as it gets cold and overall I would stick with synthetic in
general as it is better for the engine.

I'm with you, here in New Hampshire it sucks changing the oil in the middle
of February.

Bret
00 4X4 Dakota Sport