Re: Re: I`m feeling really sad for Chrysler (long)

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 20:38:04 EST

I`m sorry if I sounded like I was picking on the people of China.It`s
the government and military that concerns me.We`re sending a lot of
money over there,and I think there will be a problem in the future due
to that.McDonalds or no McDonalds.Look at some discount stores (esp.Big
Lots/Odd Lots)selling mostly made in China stuff...........highly
disproportionate, and unnecessary,regardless of whose fault it is.Lets
see some Swedish Christmas lights! Or Canadian pliers! ANYWAY, as far as
Daks go,I bought mine after the Daimler "merger",not really knowing who
was in control then.All I knew was,the Dakota that I ended up buying was
made in Warren,Michigan.I figured since it had no Mercedes parts on
it,then it was still basically the same Dodge truck as before.And the
fact that I REALLY liked Dakotas kinda pushed me over the edge. I still
think no other truck looks nearly as good as a Dak.Plus,you don`t have
to prop open the hood (which I despise).$20,000,and you have to hold the
hood up with a stick? I don`t THINK so!!!

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance