Re: Re: I`m feeling really sad for Chrysler (long)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 09:06:06 EST

Actually i've been starting to notice alot of stuff being made in other
places. Ireland, England, Italy, BC, Canada, Mexico, Belfast, and the US.
These are not high dollar luxury items either but more common goods. Also,
have noticed that alot of my electronics have been starting to come from
places other than China, Taiwan, and Japan. My last CD PLayer and Receiver
for my home theater system was made in belfast and they are kenwood
products. This is the only post I will make on this to the DML due to
content.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+