Re: Re: magnum heads all crack?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 10:22:24 EST

Bummer.I thought the Magnum motors were an improvement
over the pre-mags in every respect.But the old motors
did not really have this problem,did they? The old
318`s could take any kind of abuse or neglect,and not
suffer.Maybe it IS just a heat-related problem with
the higher op-temps of today`s engines. Steve P.
--- Dave and Charlene <DOHCTurboIII@Sympatico.ca>

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1146486&Auth=false

> *~*MOPAR OR NO CAR
> !!*~*

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.