v6 w/flowmaster .wav file

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 02:59:46 EST

I dont know if anyone cares or not... it seems that I forget exactly how to
convert wav's into mp3s, but thats ok, this is a 8bit mono wav which is
about 900kb. If Anyone has a dak with a 3.9l v6, and was wondering what it
would sound like with flowmasters or other custom mufflers take a look at
this:

www.badassmuthafucka.com/truck.wav

thats my little 4x4 rc dak sport! sounds damn good eh? like a v8!! Lemme
know what you think... I know wav file quality is horrible... I was limited
in how to get it recorded... hda to tape a tape recorder tothe back of my
truck ehhee

Wes