Re: update on my transmission/truck (CRIT)

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 07:00:00 EST

Crit,
    All us old farts that drove BIG trucks years ago know this. I'm glad to
see some one this day and time knows the mechanics of Double Clutching.
Congratulations to you, You get a Gold Star. You need to drive a 7 ton
Propane delivery truck from the late '50s in hilly terrain. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>