Re: RE: Gearing Questions

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 09:01:17 EST

Anyone know what they charge for the flash. I'll be moving my r/t wheels over to
my truck in the future and with the stock r/t tire size I know it won't be
right. The tires are 1" shorter than what I currently have. I've seen another QC
that ordered the wheels as an accessory and had the r/t tire size and it looked
just fine. Actually it was at the dealer. I'm waiting to get my flares put on
(should be here wed.) and I also want to wear the goodyears down some. Also,
anyone know if the r/t suspension (front coils rear leafs) would work on a QC.
I've thought about lowering it but only want a minimal drop and thought the r/t
suspension should work. I'm gonna have airbags and the tires on my r/t wheels
are LT rsted so I should have no problem towing. Now to find an r/t suspension.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+