RE: v6 w/a flowmaster

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (FasstDak@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 11:00:54 EST

I know what the Flowmasters sound like on a V6 as well as the Dynomax Super
Turbo, Ravin, and MagnaFlow mufflers. Out of all of them, the Dynomax ranks
#1 in sounding like a V8 (at idle) and the Flowmaster ranks #1 in overall
aggressive sound (the Ravin being right at #2 but with one advantage...no
"Popping" noise on deceleration). Tape recordings of the exhaust sounds
just don't do them any justice though...they all sound about the same then.

If you're looking for a deep/mellow tone - Dynomax.

- Bernd