Re: v6 w/flowmaster .wav file

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 12:14:37 EST

I would say to some extent the size of the tip matters.... I've seen these
rice rockets with HUGE tips on em, and I am like, I think it only matters up
to a certain point

I kinda like the popping on deceleration... and Actually if I could choose
it, I would prefer my truck to be loud and "aggressive" sounding all the
time... =) Just to give you some idea... I owned a 77 chebbie, with a 400 in
it. I ran straight pipe with it, and was completely happy for a long time =)

Wes