Installed RANCHO RSX SHOCKS !!!!!

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 16:07:31 EST

I just purchased and installed Ranchos new equivalent of Edelbrocks IAS
shocks, they are the Rancho RSX edition. Man 'o' Man do they make a
difference. They actually raised the front of my truck 1/2 inch. The fluid
inside the shock expands and makes the shock tighter under moderate to heavy
use and let me tell you all this, these shocks work wonderfully. They keep
the truck completely level and the front end doesnt bottom out while
off-roading anymore. Incidentally they cost roughly $59.99 each and can be
installed on the front in about 30 minutes total. (Using hand tools). I
highly reccommend them for three reasons....
     1. My dad had Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks all around his 95 4x2 GMC
Sierra and one of the rear ones exploded for no reason.
     2. Rancho has a very good warranty.
     3. Roughly $20 - $30 cheaper per shock
        than "Ittlbreak"