RE: Re: Profiles

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 12:05:48 EST

Cleaned up all my temporary files and history files and still getting a
blank page. Glad someone else is having the problem...well, not glad...but
glad it isn't or doesn't seem to be just my system. Everything else works.
JON, JON, HHHEEEEeeellllllpppppppppppp!!!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile