Re: Re: Profiles

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 11:45:17 EST

1) Hmmm...the index page came up for me this morning right before I replyed
to your message but now I get nothing but a blank screen also.

2) Is it me or does the list\newsgroup seem really slow ( speed wise )
today?

3) I tried to change my profile but the system says I am using an invalid
password...might be, but I thought it was the right one...have emailed Jon
about this.

4) My truck is now completely back together since I grenaded the front
pumpkin...have regeared to 3.92 and have my locker back in. Time to go try
that rock again...I know I can make it.

David Martin
98 5.2 RC 4x4 5 Speed

EMail: dakota@ivyleague.net