Re: DML:Keep buying Fords

From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 21:06:15 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2000 6:00:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
danmaryann@home.com writes:

<< I own Dodges because I dont want to work on my own vehicles.I've reciently
 installed new motors on two Lightnings with less than 5000 miles.How many
 does Dodge install? Ain't you suppost to change your oil at 3000 miles not
 your motors? Not getting down on Fords because they make me a lot of
 money.Just sick of there every day recalls.Future Ford buyers I will give
 you my dealer discount.your own seat in our waiting room,hope u like
 soaps!!See you soon..Loyal Dakota Owner.. Did I mention,my service manager
 also drives a Dodge. DAN

    so whats your problem Dan ??? I only have an L because they will replace
the motor and whatever..Think I'll forward this email to ford ...lol

            Ted O,, Black 00 "L"