Re: RE: RE: RE: New v6 for the DAK

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 21:10:28 EST

<<<FWIW, how would the EPA know if you used a 93? They all look the same,
especially if you retain all the wiring from the 97.
EPA can kiss my- shut yo' mouth! =)

- -miggity>>>

Well, if they get picky enough, and they pull the casting numbers off the
block, that will tell them all they need to know. Oh yeah, someone asked
before, but I never answered, how did I get the edelbrock heads to work on
the magnum bolt style? Brianfart occured there. They are the MP heads, pn
4876624. Sorry about taking so long to answer it, haven't been feeling to
good lately. Flu or something, whatever it is, it has kept me from driving
the Dak way too long. Well, all I have tonight is a headache so I am going
for a spin in the Dak.

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota
Look out Lightnings! Here comes a MOPAR!!!