Re: dec 9th speedzone event, where is it ?

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 01:05:02 EST

Here are the directions straight from their website (www.speedzone.com)

General Directions:
 SpeedZoneŽ is about 20 minutes north of Disneyland and 20 minutes east of
Los Angeles. SpeedZone is located on the 60 Freeway (Pomona Freeway) between
Fullerton Road and Azusa Ave exits. We recommend that you use the Fullerton
Road exit. Turn south onto Fullerton Road, Turn right onto Colima Road then
turn right onto Stoner Creek (2nd light). SpeedZone is at the end of Stoner
Creek at the intersection of Castleton Street.

Directions from Aneheim/Disneyland:
 Take the 57 Freeway (Orange Freeway) north to the 60 Freeway (Pomona
Freeway). Take the 60 Freeway west about 3 miles to the Fullerton Road exit.
Turn left onto Fullerton Road. Turn right onto Colima Road. Turn right onto
Stoner Creek. SpeedZone is at the end of Stoner Creek at the intersection of
Castleton Street.

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html