RE: RE: Air intake Kits

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 00:50:52 EST

Victor, at the VERY bottom of the page you posted is the Z-Tube from Intense
Performance. Steve St. Laurent and others run them, myself included, and
love it. It's a fully custom unit with a slick K&N knock-off (improved,
mind you) element and replaces both the air filter and air hat. It sounds
great and hits a really slick resonance at 2500 and 4000 revs, too.

Crit