RE: Remote Starter for 2000 Dakota? Suggestions?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 01:48:24 EST

Ditch the FOB, get a DEI alarm (I have the Python 1000ESP)... Good alarm,
lots of features... I can roll windows up and down, remote start... Passive
arming which will alarm the alarm after 5 minutes, then roll the windows up
(but not lock you out). Alarm ran me $210, window module $120, remote start
$99.00... Going to buy another for our next vehicle.

Sam '00 RT