Re: RE: Slightly Off Sub\Dakota drivetrain Stress Scale?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 02:57:13 EST

>>I don't get it. I dumped my Ford Stang clutch at 5000 RPM all the time
when
I had the car and no problems. Now with the Dodge, anything over 3500 is
heading for a break down. What gives?<<

did you have slicks on it? That's what killed Matt's rear end. If he'd had
street tires (especially hard-compound tires like the 18's found on Roush
Stangs) then he's probably be still runnin' =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"