Re: Soldering Question

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 19:54:20 EST

kyle~
go to a stereo shop and buy solder on terminals for the 4/6 ga. chuck the
terminal in a bench vise and heat the hell out of it, and melt your sloder
into the terminal...them while it's still molten, jam your wire into it
while twisting...that's how i've always done it with my stereo, has worked
very well in the past, give me a call if you want I can come over and help
you.
Josh
00 CC V6

I need to solder a 2 ring 'lugs'/terminals onto