Re: RE: Ford tec-Dodge owner

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 23:05:41 EST

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

> Actually...yeah.
>
> Can you get me the air volume vs. voltage charts for the 91-93 MAF Meters?
> (Serious about this one) I've got another brain storm working and i've
> found an easy way to "linearize" the non-linear curves from the MAF using
> simple programmable logic circuits (I love the guys at my work!). All I
> need is some stock charts for the stock MAF meters. (I've already got some
> from the Pro-M meters...but that's a bit expensive for what I want to play
> around with.)

Hey Bernd - don't know if it will help but I've got a saved scan (obd-2.com
scanner type datafile) from a MAF-based vehicle (95 Altima 4-banger) if it will
help any.... I didn't see any voltages tho. MAF reading was in #/min units.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"