RE: Ford tec-Dodge owner

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 22:25:00 EST

Actually...yeah.

Can you get me the air volume vs. voltage charts for the 91-93 MAF Meters?
(Serious about this one) I've got another brain storm working and i've
found an easy way to "linearize" the non-linear curves from the MAF using
simple programmable logic circuits (I love the guys at my work!). All I
need is some stock charts for the stock MAF meters. (I've already got some
from the Pro-M meters...but that's a bit expensive for what I want to play
around with.)

Thanks,

- Bernd