Grille-ing out!!!

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 01:14:40 EST

Hey fellas,

I have a resounding tech question.......

If a person wanted to do a face lift on their '87 Dakota LE, and make it
look like a 1995 Dakota LE LWB, What would be needed. Obviously the grille
fastens to the Radiator support, the same, but what about the "AERO"
Healights? What is neccessary to bolt them on? DOes anyone have an older
(87) AND NEWER (95) model Dakota to compare? I only wish I had the two side
by side to get that answer. Body tech tips are appreciated!!

Imma hang out and wait for this answer....."ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Scott E. Stinson
Project 1LoDako
3.9L V-6, 901 Auto, LWB with
Audio/Video by Pioneer Kicker Alpine Orion Rockford Fosgate.
Hopups By Autometer Edelbrock MrGasket
Hurst Holley Hooker Borla Enkei Pirelli
Dupont with Rainbow Flaked Limo Tint in progress!!!!!! Just Kidding. These
are only plans. Not set in stone.