Re: Dak

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 02:41:42 EST

Welcome to the DML Daniel! 11-12 MPG city is just a little lower on average I would
think. On an average day I get about 13 MPG. But then I haul alot of garbage around in
the bed and have a topper and I am heavy as hell on the gas. How are your driving
habits? As a test - try to drive in a more fuel converving way between fill ups. I
tried this approach once. I would keep aware of my accelerating habits. Accelerating
gradually and gently from a red light as opposed to flooring it, coasting to a stop more
ofton as opposed to keeping the hammer down untill I get right up to a light and
stopping fast. I averaged 14-16 city, doing that. And my baby is all stock.

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine