Re: Dak

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 04:51:30 EST

The Throttle Body helped out alot. I got one off a 318. Direct bolt on
replacement. good luck

Daniel

From: "mike kulczycki" <dakota1994@hotmail.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Dak
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:55:54

how does the throttle body work on your V6?? did you get good gains?? i
have a 93 cc V6 auto also. i am thinking of doing throttle body mods soon.
i also have a 2-chamber flowmaster. i get about 15 maybe around town. i've
been getting crappy gas mileage for a long time, that now i'm used to it.
the only other thing that i did that helped a bit was msd 6a ignition. you
might want to check the o2 sensor also. i know mine needs to be changed...
  good luck with finding something out...
mike k
94 slt, cc, auto, V6, flowmaster, msd6a, jba headers on soon...