Re: Brakes Problem

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 10:59:08 EST

What kind of brake problem? I've got a 2000 and mine rears seem to vibrate
when slowing from 40 MPH to 20 MPH, then they are find. I'm not fully
convince it is a problem since I know the rear is light and I think my last
Dak my have done the same thing.

But it was something I was going to have the dealer check out the next time
I brought it in, so if there really is a problem that will be helpful to
know.

Bret
00 4x4 Dakota Sport