Re: Re: Brakes Problem

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 11:28:32 EST

I'd put money on it that yer front rotors are warped... :)
Mine are on the 2nd time of warping, and i'm just gonna wait and get the
slotted rotors...
I admit, I drive hard, and stop hard, they aint half bad fer stock brakes,
but I'm sure they need to be alot better....
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91