Re: Re: 9.25 rear assembly ordered from Mopar..

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 11:24:30 EST

If you ask me, dumping the clutch with slicks is a slight bit harder on the
rear... imho, the 305/35/18's would spin because they cant flex like the
slicks... the lower profile tires are not good for drag racing due to bad
traction, yet autocrosing, they are great...
basically, slicks wont spin, yer tires will... :)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91