Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 17:53:20 EST

Mike:
    Yah, I'm learning some people now a days just don't have ANY respect
for one another property. It's disgusting, isn't it? Got my truck back from
the bodyshop (And she was perfect), and that night somebody came buy and
put a dent (about 3" in diameter) in the hood, and the paint was all
chipped. I feel for ya. This is what makes teenagers look bad (I'm almost
18, and am appalled by how the people at my school act, Freshman to
Seniors). Sorry for the rant.

william