Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 01:28:23 EST

>>This is what makes teenagers look bad (I'm almost
18, and am appalled by how the people at my school act, Freshman to
Seniors).<<

man, I thought it was bad till I went to college... then people started
using the back of my truck as a garbage can. That pretty much pushed me to
get a tonneau cover.
One time I caught some assmaster tossing trash in the back of my truck.
Later that day I found a trash can and dumped it into the back seat of his
convertable mustang. He learned his lesson =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"