LMAO!! New tampon commercial (I know it`s off-topic,but....)

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 21:32:43 EST

You guys see the commercial with the tampons dancing across the screen?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who`s the ad-wizard who conjured this thing up?? Oh
my God!!! First,the commercial comes out that says "Tampax was there" at
Woodstock.OK,that was strange enough.(I don`t know about you,but that`s
the first thing that comes to MY mind when I think about Woodstock!) Now
this! Don`t they make the Lifetime channel for this kind of thing? lol.
OK,I`m done.Sorry. :>)