Re: 16" Slicks

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 23:04:18 EST

BFG Drag radials 255/50-16, only problem is that they are 26" diameter.
Don't know about real slicks though.

<< I'm not ready for slicks yet but am wondering if I need to keep an eye out
 for two cheap rims, or can I use my 16s? (I have 6 rims & tires, total). I
 plan on driving on four and burning up two, then replace the two. Are 16"
 slicks common, or would it be worth my time to buy some 15" rims so all my
 subsequent slicks, hopefully used, will be cheaper? Can you find used 16"
 slicks?

 Crit >>