Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 00:19:43 EST

Frankly I think a little "eye for an eye" stuff is good now and then. I don't
mean you should go around kickin the crud out of everyone who gives you a cross
eyed look or flipps you the finger while driving. But once in a while - when
some real real bone head does somthing thats really dumb or ignorant... they
had it coming to them. If you think about it - somone that replies F off old
man - when simply somone said "hey becareful", they probably arnt nice people
to begin with. True - two wrongs don't make a right.... but revenge sometimes
is a good thing - as long as no one gets hurt. (personally I loved the
"superglued wipers" LMFAO)

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine