Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 23:49:39 EST

I prefer removing the valve cores. Folks in his stereotypical demographic
are generally too damn stupid to know that there is such a thing as a valve
core..... and I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall when they try to use a can of
fix-a-flat :-)

no, I'm not THAT dispicable, I just portray one in my emails... I PROMISE!
;-)
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

Tonight at the food store,some F*%khead banged his door into my Dak.I
said,"Hey,be careful there dude"..the punk was like 18(i'm 44).He told me
"F$^@ you old man",and went into the store.

I carry a hypodermic syringe in my dak with "lock-thaw".I squirted out the
lock-thaw,filled it with the juice of a lemon,and shot it into his
key openings,then filled his air valves for his tires with the juice,so the
little prick cant put air into his tires ;)

Ohh yes,the temp tonight is 7 degrees above :)

And just for good measure,super glued his wiper blades to his windshield..

What was this guy driving??...A ferd exploder
Yes'm,revenge is sweet!!!

Bahahahahahahahaahaha