Re: New to list - Kenne Bell & mudflaps

From: ron chapell (rchapell@rlps.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 16:56:43 EST

Well as far as the exhaust goes, I don't know about the gen III dakotas but
I know that my genII came with a stainless exhaust. It is a 95 and still
looks as if it is new. I live in PA where the road salt/sand is very
potenent. You might be waiting a while for the whole thing to rot. The
muffler will definately go before anything other part. That is why I am
considering just changing the muffler and keeping the pipe for now.

Ron Chapell
95 DSCC 4x4 5.2L 5-Spd

snip.....