Any DML's in the Indiana area

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 18:38:17 EST

Are there any DML's in the Indiana, Northern Kentucky
and Southwestern Ohio areas? If so, let's get
together sometime! To the St. Louis DML's: next time
you have a meet, I'd like to be there. If possible.
St. Lo is only about a 4 hour drive for me. I'm
working on getting my web page up and running. I'm an
avid advanced amatuer photographer and I own Sony's
new Mavica MVC-CD1000 digital camera. It has a built
in 3" CDR drive. I can do 160 2.1 megapixel pics on
one CDR. I can also shoot a video clip with this
camera. If you want good digital photo's of your
Dakota then contact me.