Re: Any DML's in the Indiana area

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 19:39:52 EST

i live about 20 mins from the indiana border around chicago and Kyle Kozubal
lives near hammond i think. We've done a meet in the past and I'd like to
get a bunch of people together when it gets warmer. I heard of a autocross
track that's open to the public in wisconsin, and I'd like to set something
up to maybe meet up there and do some racing, and if not there are several
drag strips out in this area. Keep me posted.
Josh
00 CC V6