Roger's buzzer

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 00:20:45 EST

Roger- the best $20 or so I spent on my last Dakota was the new buzzer
you are talking about. I unplugged mine one time while I was installing
the stereo, and then plugged it back in and it didnt work, and I figured
who cares, it just a nuisance anyway. Well, after draining the battery
3 times after leaving my lights on when I got to work (leave home still
dark, light out by time got to work) I finally decided to put a new one
in. I called a couple junk yards, then just bought the new one at the
dealer...
Patrick