Re: Re: Grille-Ing out Pt. 2 MIKE D.

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 00:25:57 EST

Mike, I think I know where to get the Clears for the Dakota. I talked to a
guy on an 800# one day, and he stated that he was looking at not only
CLEARS, but also EURO CLEARS. (The chrome insert with a futuristic red lens
inset)

I will try to find the advertiser again, because they claimed to "have the
Clears for every make of pickup and import car."

More to come...

Scott