Anyone see this goofy Isuzu V-Cross?

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 00:36:47 EST

Alex,
I seen it. My Humble opinion is along the same lines as yours... Except I
think there is good weird, and bad weird. If it is really functional, and
the drivetrain actually pans out to be a decent design, I give it an overall
3.5.... I give the R&D team a perfect 10 for pulling it off, and the
decision makers an even 1 for intelligence.
It might appeal to some people, but not to me.
It kinda makes you feel like when you see that great looking girl about 100
yds away, and then you see her up close. EEESSHH!!
Scott