Re: Re: speed grille on an SLT?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 03:12:29 EST

I have one on my SLT, but it is painted. Don't know if
that matters. You can see my truck on Jack's site,
www.blackdakrt.com and click on Geoff's SLT. I do plan
on either repainting it or stripping it back down and
seeing how it does look normally. I might just repaint
it. Hell, I don't know. :O)

Later,
Geoffrey~