Re: Re: speed grille on an SLT?Attn:Geoff

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 09:46:20 EST

Geoff,
Nice looking truck, same color as my SLT. I like the look of the painted
speed grill in it. I have color keyed my front valance and rear inserts
like you had done. Let me know if you take the speed grill back to the
normal color, I would like to see what it looks like without the paint.
It's hard to focus on that speed grill looking at all that chrome up
there........sweet ride!