4.7 shaker hood info

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 08:01:43 EST

I saw this on moparchat this am, thought some of you may find interest in
it....

>>I justwanted to re-post. I received word from pro finish pro glass they
said the shaker hoods for the 4.7 is going to go into production by the
first part of January. That is when the price will increase from $799+$85
shipping to $850+85 shipping. I was told that if I get him a list by Friday
the 15th that they would honor the price of $699+$85 shipping. He said all
we have to do is get a list of people to him, no money.
He said that we do not need to pay until the product ships. This includes
the unpainted hood, air box, and the K&N filter. Again no money now, just
definite names and addresses of people who are interested so the salesman
can show them to his boss. Any questions please e-mail me I will get back.
<<
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net