Re: New to list - Kenne Bell & mudflaps

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 12:49:34 EST

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:19:44 -0500, opmills@mtu.edu ("Owen P. Mills")
wrote:

>Mudflaps - does Dodge make factory molded flaps that will fit the Dakoat
>Sport wider wheel well extensions? I saw a thread last December but there
>no parts numbers. My local dealer claims they don't exist.

Am I assuming correctly that when you talk about "wheel well
extensions" that you mean the fender flairs? If so, tell your dealer
to check the accessories for the Durango. The same molded flaps will
fit the Dak.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

I feel sorry for Bob Dole, because he can't get
along with turtles, snakes, lizards, or alligators.
How horrible it must be to have a reptile dysfunction.