RE: DRB programming for new tires

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 13:13:25 EST

I show you're off by only -2.31 mph at 70 mph. Tire revolutions per mile
went from 659 to 637. Whoever has a '01 FSM needs to check whether the new
number is a choice and if not, what the closest to it is. You may be there
already. If there is an allowable change you may want to check with DML'ers
in your area that may know a mechanic that can do it cheaper. Bernd or
Richard Pyburn come to mind.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile