Re: East Coast Guys be in the lookout

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 14:33:25 EST

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer by any means... but if you're going
to AL to pick up a seadoo... *scratching head* ain't MS and LA a wee bit
West and South?? keep the sticky side down man =)
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

Guys,

Anyone in South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi be on
the the lookout for low flying white CC. Will be traveling at a high rate
of speed. If you guys see me blow your horn and wave. I'm heading to
Alabama to pick up a seadoo (great deal on it). Remember - White CC, R/T
lookalike, Dark windows, everything painted white, stillen bumper cover,
speed grills, ram air hood, Weld 17's and big ole shot of juice. I keep my
eyes out for some DML stickers. Have a safe weekend and I'll do the same.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/