Re: Re: Needed Part Identified

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 16:58:59 EST

Is it a yellow box? I got one laying in my toolbox out of my shelby. I
couldn't stand it when I was at the track and I had the door open, neither
could anyone else.

up for grabs if you want it, e-mail me off the list

thanks
fastdak@superpa.net

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"